Skip to main content
Melbourne 03 9315 3502
Perth 08 6446 7890

Enforcement of Orders

Unfortunately, even where agreements have been reached or Family Court orders made, it can be necessary to take steps to enforce an agreement where one party does not comply with the terms of the agreement or the terms of an order.

The Family Court and Federal Circuit Court have significant powers to enforce its orders.

If this affects you, you should make enquiries as to the range of options available to you.

Kelly & McHale Family Lawyers can assist in advising of the options available to enforce orders.

Request A Call